I want to thank you for supporting my micro business - I know we're in worrying times at the moment, but I won't let you down and your continued support is MASSIVELY appreciated. I just want to reassure you -
- I'm well, open, creating and dispatching as usual - absolutely no one is allowed in my studio apart from me, and I'm taking all necessary precautions to keep my working area clean and hygienic. It's business as usual here at PhotoFairytales HQ.
- Post changes - I am occasionally making some slight changes to the way in which items are sent in order to minimise social contact as much as possible and reduce the workload of post office staff. This means your item may be sent in a slightly different way to usual. This doesn't mean that your item will be delayed (in some cases it may actually arrive more quickly!), but it may be sent using a different delivery service to the usual one. Don't worry, any changes I make won't slow down the delivery time of your order!
- Delivery times - Please bear in mind that deliveries are often taking longer than usual at the moment. This is outside of my control, and I thank you for your patience and understanding. All items are being delivered in a 'contact free' style to protect both you and delivery staff, and to minimise physical contact.
- Overseas delivery - I am still accepting orders for overseas, however please be aware that delivery will probably take longer at the moment. Although most major routes remain open as normal, delivery to some countries is now on suspension and some countries may be restricted from receiving mail completely - I strongly advise you to check the Royal Mail website for the up to date list of affected countries before placing your order (click here for up to date details and a list of affected countries).
- Free Gift Messages & Wrapping - I can post all items direct to your friends and family for you, so if you can't see them in person you can still send gifts! I am more than happy to enclose a free gift message wherever possible, and I'm also offering free tissue paper gift wrapping on most items too wherever I can - just ask when you place your order and I'll do what I can for you (pop a message in the 'special instructions' box when you checkout!). There are some items where I can't offer this service free of charge as they're fulfilled by a third party, but for some of these items I've been able to offer it as an upgrade option for you and you'll see this option when you view the item.
- Personalised Cards - I have introduced a new 'post for you' service for personalised greeting cards, so if you're confined to home or unable to get to the post office or letterbox, I can do that for you (see the greeting cards page for details). I have also greatly increased the number of personalised card designs available for you.
Thank you for your patience, understanding and support - stay safe and well,
Sarah Thexton, PhotoFairytales
(Click here to visit the main Delivery Information page)